- How Electronic Cigarettes and Mobile Apps Will Work Together
- 1Password- A Wonderful App to Store All Your Passwords Safely
- Features You Should Know Before Switching To Windows 8 Pt. 2
- Technology in the sand: The rising startup tech market in the Middle East
- How to Customize Your Google Home Page Background for Google Chrome?
If you want to make your presentation more attractive, then PowerPoint is the best option where a large number of presentations are done. In this article I will show you how you can make necessary changes in PowerPoint for ease MCQ (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS).
For MAC user
- Right click on the thing.
- Secondly select the action you want to do by clicking on the ACTIONS SETTING option. In this option you can give an indirect link to your presentation slide or you can play background music for presentation or you can also attach clipart to your presentation to make it more attractive.
For DESKTOP user
- Initially choose the thing
- Secondly click on the Option of ACTION which will you find under the INSERT TAB
If you want to make your personal Quiz
- Begin opening your normal slide presentation
- Now type a thoughtful question that you have in your mind and after typing select it with the option of INVISIBLE action moves that action to the right and make necessary answer which you requires. One thing to keep in mind after altering answer reverses the INVISIBLE action which means move backward.
By attaching similar images of your question will make your presentation more attractive and interesting.
If you want to add DISSOLVE effect them
Firstly click on the thing in which you want to add DISSOLVE effect after that select the tab which is named by ANIMATIONS than lastly you have to just single click on option of DISSOLVE IN.
If you want to change the performance of the slide
For MAC USERS
- First click on Toolbox named as CUSTOM ANIMATION which you will find in option of view. Then choose the image for the TOOLBOX option. A list of options will display after choosing the image in which you have to click on the option of TIMING DROP for changing the timing of the slide.
- If you want to run your animation slide automatically then go to START and select the option of PREVIOUS.
- And if you still want your animation to run slowly then click on the action on START and select the option of MEDIUM which is about 2 seconds.
And if you are thinking to change your image than by clicking on the image the option will displayed of CHANGING IMAGES or the other best option is you can directly delete it.
For PC USERS
For Desktop user click on the button of ANIMATION PANE which you will find in Animation tab. Then choose the image in option of TOOLBOX. The TIMING DROP option will open after clicking right click on the animation..
- Or if you are thinking to run your animation slide automatically then select the option of START WITH PREVIOUS.
- And if you are thinking that automatic process is too fast then select the TIMING TOOL in which option of duration will appear.
- If you want to change your images then just right click on the image and the option will displayed of CHANGE PICTURE or the other best option is you can delete it.